What to do when your cast mates stop coming to rehearsals less than two weeks before the play goes up.
1. Re-enact scenes from The Kings Speech.
2. Change into pajamas (You can’t work through a mad properly without being in pajamas).
3. Repeat Step 1.
4. Play Castle Crashers until friends and family start chewing your limbs off to get you away from the controller.
5. Plan sweet, sweet revenge to get back at them for continuously wasting your time (YOU COULD’VE GONE TO THE AQUARIUM AAAAAAARGH!!!).
6. Settle on a plan that won’t get you arrested.
7. Buy “Hello, My Name Is ____ & I’m An Inconsiderate Ass-Hat” name tags, a Nerf gun, and enough bullets to strafe the people who come in late and miss lines for the duration of the next rehearsal.
8. Give them to your stressed and under appreciated director.
9. Play with cats.
10. Make stupid blog posts on Word Press.